Excellence Mark & Client Care
The LawNet Mark of Excellence builds on the network's commitment to excellence and helps differentiate your firm from the competition.
All law firms claim to offer a superior client service but LawNet firms are determined to stand out.
This customer-focused support package is designed to help measure and improve customer service in your firm and provide robust statistics to back up your service promises. At its heart is a commitment to delivering excellent service, based on a real understanding of what clients want.
- We'll help you to deliver excellence by supporting you with:
- Mystery shopping with regular calls and visits to test your services
- Training specially designed to support fee earners and support staff in delivery of excellent client service
- Online client satisfaction surveying, cutting costs and enabling benchmarking against your peers and others
- Excellence mark and materials to promote your commitment to excellence to clients
- Consultancy support and independent auditing of service delivery
Read the White Paper - LawNet Mark of Excellence: Lessons for law firms | The client experience to find out more.
After eight years of independent monitoring, the sector’s largest-ever research project has recorded more than 80,000 client satisfaction surveys and over 6,500 customer experience reviews. Members continue to benefit from the collective learning and knowledge sharing focused on improving the client experience in their firms, with results demonstrating how members are consistently out-performing those across the rest of the sector in terms of client satisfaction.