The presentation of the LawNet Awards 2019 will take place on 8th November during the conference dinner at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport. Approximately 240 delegates will be in attendance including senior management from all LawNet firms and key business partners and sponsors. During the evening the award winners will be announced and invited on stage to collect their trophy.
The LawNet Awards 2019 Categories
- Best BD/Marketing - sponsored by Conscious Solutions
- Best Community Contribution - sponsored by Lloyds Bank
- Outstanding Individual Contribution - sponsored by Tikit
- Excellence in Client Care - sponsored by Insight6
- Young Lawyer of the Year - sponsored by Moneypenny
- Team of the Year - sponsored by Oosha
- Law Firm of the Year - sponsored by Wilkinson Read & Partners Ltd
- The Enterprise Award* - sponsored by T-Impact Ltd
Download our entry pack for full full details of this years award categories and entry criteria.
*The Enterprise award is judged using internal metrics and does not require formal entry.