LawNet has been supporting independent law firms for over 20 years.
Mutual and member-owned, LawNet is innovative and passionate about seeing its firms succeed and has developed a wide range of services and initiatives to help members them stay ahead of their competition, reduce costs, improve efficiencies and profitability.
LawNet does not seek to profit from its members, only see them retain their independence, grow and be successful in their individual markets. Today, with a total of 66 firms ranging in size from six to 39 partners, the network delivers a range of powerful benefits for its members and their clients.
For members, services include:
- The legal market's largest PII scheme, delivering unbeatable terms that often cover the cost of the annual membership fee
- Group purchasing power, enabling exclusive member discounts with a vast array of professional service providers
- Accreditation to the internationally recognised LawNet ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard
- Over 50 free CPD-accredited training events each year and 28 specialist groups with their own bespoke training programmes and e-mail portal
- Publications and marketing support, providing professional, branded materials to use in local markets
- An annual conference addressing key strategic issues in the legal and business market
For clients, it ensures:
- Ease of access to quality-assured legal practitioners in every area of expertise with UK coverage
- Clear, practical advice and effective action at the right price